Steve Jobs Quotes
- Innovation Distinguishes Between a Leader and a Follower.
- Sometimes when You Innovate, You Make Mistakes. It Is Best to Admit Them Quickly, and Get on With Improving Your Other Innovations.
- I Think This Is the Start of Something Really Big. Sometimes That First Step Is the Hardest One, and We’ve Just Taken It.
- Your Time Is Limited, So Don’t Waste It Living Someone Else’s Life. Don’t Be Trapped by Dogma – Which Is Living With the Results of Other People’s Thinking. Don’t Let the Noise of Other’s Opinions Drown out Your Own Inner Voice. and Most Important, Have the Courage to Follow Your Heart and Intuition. They Somehow Already Know What You Truly Want to Become. Everything else Is Secondary.
- Design Is Not Just What It Looks Like and Feels Like. Design Is How It Works.
- ..Almost Everything – All External Expectations, All Pride, All Fear of Embarrassment or Failure – These Things Just Fall Away in the Face of Death, Leaving Only What Is Truly Important. Remembering That You Are Going to Die Is the Best Way I Know to Avoid the Trap of Thinking You Have Something to Lose. You Are Already Naked. There Is No Reason Not to Follow Your Heart.
- Be a Yardstick of Quality. Some People Aren’t Used to an Environment Where Excellence Is Expected.
- You Can’t Just Ask Customers What They Want and then Try to Give That to Them. by the Time You Get It Built, They’ll Want Something New.
- the People Who Are Doing the Work Are the Moving Force Behind the Macintosh. My Job Is to Create a Space for Them, to Clear out the Rest of the Organization and Keep It at Bay.
- I Want to Put a Ding in the Universe.
- Pretty Much, Apple and Dell Are the Only Ones in This Industry Making Money. They Make It by Being Wal-Mart. We Make It by Innovation.
- I Wish Him the Best, I Really Do. I Just Think He and Microsoft Are a Bit Narrow. He’d Be a Broader Guy if He Had Dropped Acid Once or Gone off to an Ashram when He Was Younger.
- It Took Us Three Years to Build the Next Computer. if We’d Given Customers What They Said They Wanted, We’d Have Built a Computer They’d Have Been Happy With a Year After We Spoke to Them – Not Something They’d Want Now.
- I Was Lucky — I Found What I Love to Do Early in Life.
- We Are Very Careful About What Features We Add Because We Can’t Take Them Away.
- We Do Not Say Anything About Future Products. We Work on Them in Secret, then We Announce Them.
- We’re the Last Guys Left in This Industry Who Can Do It, and That’s What We’re About.
- That Same Innovation, That Same Engineering, That Same Talent Applied Where We Don’t Run up Against the Fact That Microsoft Got This Monopoly, and Boom! We Have 75 Per Cent Market Share.
- Apple Is Leading the Digital Music Revolution, but at Its Core, It’s All About the Music.
- There Has Been a Lot of Speculation and a Lot of Rumors and I Get to End Them Today.
Steve Jobs You Will Be Missed 🙂
Originally posted at http://www.geekword.net/20-most-memorable-quotes-by-steve-jobs/