Posted on: August 3rd, 2012 by 17 Comments

#Nexus7  I want a working Nexus 7 :(

#Nexus7  I want a working Nexus 7 🙁

1. What… What happened to N7?

Mine came with a blown out speaker, they sent me a replacement that was falling apart, so I'm still waiting.  Since I didn't want them to hold onto $500 of my hard earn dollars I now have to wait until they get the unit back before they send me my 3rd unit 🙁

3. I feel your pain. In currently waiting for my 4th unit. :'(

WOW +Harmohn Laehri  I don't think I'd have that kind of patients I would have gotten so mad my head would burst 😛

5. +Bily Foster I hope that third time is the charm for you… +Harmohn Laehri You do have patience… 🙂

me too +Vinod Krishnamoorthy and best of luck on your 4th I guess I should count my blessings +Harmohn Laehri what were the problems you had?

7. I had my first one returned and the second one was still sensitive on the left side, but not bad to be returned… I just put a case on it and started using it…

8. +Bily Foster To be honest, I'm mad and frustrated about the whole thing ~ I just want them to QC check the next unit before sending it to me. I love the idea of the N7, even with the tarnished experience!

9. These are the times I get to love the brick and mortar stores…

I hear ya +Harmohn Laehri I really really really wanted to love it, but at this point I just like it, I'm frustrated with the whole situation.  I've actually gone back to using my iPad more often than I do the Nexus 7 and even stopped carrying the Nexus 7 around anymore 🙁

11. Original & 1st replacement had screen lift and creek issues. 2nd replacement had creek and touch sensitivity problems. 3rd device had great finish screen wise, but a blown speaker :-/

Yeah your 3rd one is like my first one, the screen is great but the sound is horrible.  I've been dealing but since I dont' really have sound I've been using an external speaker which kills the whole fits in the pocket joy 😛

13. My second one has been fine so far. What worries me is that my speaker issue just showed up overnight.. Hoping this will be the last one. Still love my Nexus!

+Chris Harrison is your speaker blown or just not sounding right?  Someone had an audio issue that was resolved with a factory reset, I thought what the heck Id' give it a shot but it didn't resolve my issue. (for what that's worth)

15. I didn't see about the factory reset, +Bily Foster , but I think it was blown. It sounded horrible.

Yeah mine is defiantly blown 🙁