Posted on: May 30th, 2012 by 9 Comments

Still working on improvements, but at least I got the sound fixed! This week I'm talking about Amazon Prime! http://thatipadguy.com/podcast-episode-2-amazon-prime/

Embedded Link

Podcast Episode 2 – Amazon Prime
Podcast: Play in new window | Download. 5/26/2012 TIG-EP2. I'm Bily Foster and I'm that iPad guy. Called that because I've almost always got an iPad with me, and in some cases two. Today w…

1. Mitch Gross says:

Watched the first one… Love when you hold up the iPads (accent on the "s"). Will check this out!

2. Mitch Gross says:

Hey! Hold those iPads up higher so we can see them. Show your iPride! 😉

3. Mitch Gross says:

Also, what service are you using to host the vids. Load very slow on my system (keeps pausing). Decided to just download.

Yeah still getting use to being 'on camera' not a lot of that in radio 😉 – but yeah I'm going cheap right now so my hosting is holding the video file, I need to get a real video streamer. I could use Vimeo for the post and the hosting for the podcast I suppose 😛

5. Mitch Gross says:

Do something it took a LONG time for it to load in the browser. Not watchable that way. Ended up downloading it…

6. Mitch Gross says:

HOLY CRAP WHO IS THAT GUY THAT SHOWED UP AT THE END OF THE VIDEO CLAIMING TO BE YOU??? WTF?????

7. Mitch Gross says:

I love his Thundercats shirt… but what is that thing on his right arm lol

You mean my transformation from "Bily the Grey" to "Evil Meta Bily"? LOL and yeah that's my wrist thingy 😀

9. Mitch Gross says:

What is the wrist thingy for? To help with mouse/carpal? Link to the product? Or hey… you can do a podcast on it.

BTW you look good with the cut and shave and no hat and you were much more engaged with the camera after the change. Nice job!